Reach into our picnic basket for some awesome tips and deliciously easy recipes and make your summer picnics the most memorable events of the season. Enjoy!
What’s better than a sunny day with a good book? Check out my list of great summer reads and take your mind on a fascinating trip.
It’s grilling season and the invites for cookouts are rolling in. Outdoor parties are one of the many fun activities that make the season special and being prepared with the …
Chic summer white looks are the perfect backdrops for striking accessories; our Summer Jewelry Collection will take your style to the next level.
Christmas in July evokes the spirit of pre-holiday giving. Shop our Christmas in July Sale and enjoy early holiday savings on beautiful handmade jewelry. Sale runs through July 31, 2016.
In social media, the 80-20 rule basically means that we talk about our own business 20% of the time and the other 80% of the time, we post, link, and …
Happy Birthday America! Read these fun facts and trivia about the 4th of July and the celebration of our independence.
Stay connected to the magical moments of summer with romantic sea glass and ocean inspired designs from our summer jewelry collection.